Out and about.
Check out Repealist and B&S pieces, gracing everything from reproductive rights rallies to international red carpets, and being profiled by the press!
- Shemazing, Aug '17; "Want to support the Repeal Project? Check out this pro choice jewellery!"
- Metro UK, Sep '17; "Celebs hit the red carpet to honour inspirational women at Future Shapers Awards"
- Irish Times, Dec '17; "Christmas gifts for friends and family who are too cool for school."
- Mirror, Jan '18; "'Women were bought as bait': Labour MP's furious speech as chair of Presidents Club quits Government jobs over 'slimeball's charity dinner'"
- BBC Live Reporting, Jan '18; "Behaviour of men at Presidents Club charity dinner being strongly condemned by women MPs in urgent question prompted by Jess Phillips" (via Twitter)
- BBC News / Sky News / ITV News / Channel 4 News / Daily Mirror / Guardian / others, Jan '18; "Women were bought as bait"
- Channel 4 News, Jan '18; "You can give to Great Ormond Street without having a woman sat on your lap"
- Hot Press Magazine, Jan/Feb '18: "Repealing To The Public: How one designer is drumming up support for Repeal the 8th in Ireland"
- Thunder and Threads, Jan '18: "Repeal the 8th: How to get involved & all you need to know before the vote."
- Totally Dublin, Mar' 18. : "Repeal Appeal"
- New York Times - Fashion, May '18: "Wearing your politics on your sleeve: As Abortion Vote Nears, Irish Fashion Designers Choose a Side"